Continuous Compliance in an Evolving Risk Landscape
Are you aware of new and evolving risks and if they apply to your organization? In this webinar, we will discuss how compliance professionals can build sustainable programs that flex to accommodate the new and evolving risk landscape.
Enterprise executives do not know where to start nor are they aware of new and evolving risks (and if they apply to their organization). As a result, business leaders are not clear about cyber security investment areas – both financially and using limited personnel – and how to align programs with business objectives and goals.
Compliance is often viewed as a reaction for organizations. The auditing of compliance becomes the event that is anticipated with resources and preparation aligned to culminate in the audit itself. A famous approach used in product development is that launch is a process; not an event. The spirit of that message is important for security leaders to consider in building a sustainable business case for compliance. Compliance should be viewed as a continuous, organizational process.
Attendees will learn:
- Are there common needs and requirements amongst clusters of industries, such as regulatory and compliance frameworks?
- What can industry sectors that are not heavily regulated today be doing from a security perspective to prepare for a more regulated future?
- Are there specific compliance-related roles in organizations that security leaders need to better align with?
- How can security leaders promote compliance as a business advantage or differentiator rather than a technical or regulatory requirement?
- What tools are available to change the enterprise behaviour of compliance as an event to compliance as an on-going process?
In this webinar sponsored by OneTrust and hosted by Cyber Security Hub, we will discuss how compliance professionals can build sustainable programs that flex to accommodate the new and evolving risk landscape.
Can’t attend our webinar? If you register now, you will receive an alert when it is ready to view on-demand.