The FBI reported losses attributed to enterprise e mail compromise (BEC) and E mail Account Compromise (EAC) totalling over $26B between July 2016 and July 2019. Whereas the dimensions of losses is staggering, how you can greatest shield in opposition to these kind of threats, which don’t usually embrace malware or detectable malicious intent, is just not a straightforward job.
There are various aspects that a corporation should take into account throughout e mail, cloud, authentication, visibility and schooling to be able to deal with the totally different assault techniques and be ready to restrict the potential for monetary losses.
So what are you able to do to raised shield your individuals and your group? Be part of Cyber Safety Strategist, Matt Cooke as he gives a deep dive into e mail fraud and how you can defend in opposition to it. Register now to be taught:
- Strategies for stopping these threats
- A framework for understanding the place potential gaps exist
- Traits in quantity and sorts of assaults for each the EMEA and APAC
- Refined methods and new platforms utilized by attackers
- The most recent focused assaults on Workplace 365 and different cloud accounts
- The evolution of enterprise e mail compromise and impostor threats
Cyber Safety Strategist
Matt Cooke is a Cybersecurity Strategist at Proofpoint, the place he drives product advertising and marketing technique throughout the EMEA area. He gives experience on key regional cybersecurity methods comparable to people-centric safety, safety consciousness and danger administration.
Previous to becoming a member of Proofpoint, Matt labored in each hands-on technical and strategic advertising and marketing roles inside IT groups and safety distributors. He carries ahead a ardour for making cybersecurity accessible and related to everybody.