The FBI reported losses attributed to enterprise e-mail compromise (BEC) and Electronic mail Account Compromise (EAC) totalling over $26B between July 2016 and July 2019. Whereas the size of losses is staggering, easy methods to greatest shield in opposition to these kind of threats, which don’t usually embrace malware or detectable malicious intent, shouldn’t be a straightforward job.
There are numerous aspects that a company should take into account throughout e-mail, cloud, authentication, visibility and schooling with the intention to deal with the completely different assault ways and be ready to restrict the potential for monetary losses.
So what are you able to do to higher shield your individuals and your group? Be a part of Cyber Safety Strategist, Matt Cooke as he offers a deep dive into e-mail fraud and easy methods to defend in opposition to it. Register now to study:
- Strategies for stopping these threats
- A framework for understanding the place potential gaps exist
- Tendencies in quantity and varieties of assaults for each the EMEA and APAC
- Refined strategies and new platforms utilized by attackers
- The most recent focused assaults on Workplace 365 and different cloud accounts
- The evolution of enterprise e-mail compromise and impostor threats
Cyber Safety Strategist
Matt Cooke is a Cybersecurity Strategist at Proofpoint, the place he drives product advertising and marketing technique throughout the EMEA area. He offers experience on key regional cybersecurity methods corresponding to people-centric safety, safety consciousness and danger administration.
Previous to becoming a member of Proofpoint, Matt labored in each hands-on technical and strategic advertising and marketing roles inside IT groups and safety distributors. He carries ahead a ardour for making cybersecurity accessible and related to everybody.