The FBI reported losses attributed to enterprise electronic mail compromise (BEC) and Electronic mail Account Compromise (EAC) totalling over $26B between July 2016 and July 2019. Whereas the size of losses is staggering, how one can finest shield in opposition to these kind of threats, which don’t usually embrace malware or detectable malicious intent, isn’t a simple activity.
There are a lot of aspects that a corporation should take into account throughout electronic mail, cloud, authentication, visibility and training so as to tackle the totally different assault ways and be ready to restrict the potential for monetary losses.
So what are you able to do to raised shield your folks and your group? Be part of Cyber Safety Strategist, Matt Cooke as he supplies a deep dive into electronic mail fraud and how one can defend in opposition to it. Register now to be taught:
- Methods for stopping these threats
- A framework for understanding the place potential gaps exist
- Traits in quantity and varieties of assaults for each the EMEA and APAC
- Refined strategies and new platforms utilized by attackers
- The most recent focused assaults on Workplace 365 and different cloud accounts
- The evolution of enterprise electronic mail compromise and impostor threats
Cyber Safety Strategist
Matt Cooke is a Cybersecurity Strategist at Proofpoint, the place he drives product advertising and marketing technique throughout the EMEA area. He supplies experience on key regional cybersecurity methods resembling people-centric safety, safety consciousness and threat administration.
Previous to becoming a member of Proofpoint, Matt labored in each hands-on technical and strategic advertising and marketing roles inside IT groups and safety distributors. He carries ahead a ardour for making cybersecurity accessible and related to everybody.